Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meghan & Jared E-session

The 1st engagement session of the New year and I really dont have anything to write. I'm kinda at a loss for words, this photo session was soooo much fun it's hard to describe!

Jared & Meghan are close friends of ours that are getting married in Sept. When they asked if I could shoot their wedding, I really didn't know what to say. I felt like a kid in a candy store becuase of all the ideas that came to mind. Here are a few photos from Saturdays E-session. Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jared said...

MAN!! this photographer is on POINT! He was on time to our appointment, super professional, and got us our images in a timely matter. I am so glad we were able to work with him. He is hard to book, but im glad we were able to book Jesus! Thank you sir! you are quite the professional.

4theriders.com said...

the shot from above where the couple is in the street is EPIC! fantastic creativity and great shots all around!