Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Teixeira Family (Pescadero Ca)

One hundred and fifty four!!! That was the total amount of miles round trip for this family photo session. But I'm not complaining, to be honest I loooove to drive. Especially when 80 miles of the drive looks like this : )

Photobucket

Being an x-motorcycle racer, I was at home once the road began to twist and turn. The bad thing was… the camera gear didn’t like it lol.

As we got closer to our destination, I knew finding the house was going to be interesting. Mail boxes were usually on the opposite side of the road and sometimes bunched up in groups of ten. This made it extremely hard to find the address. We happened to make a random turn to a private drive way that had five or so houses. For some reason I drove to the end(dont know why just did)and JACKPOT we found it!

The Teixeira family is the largest family session I've done to date. Twenty members in all (8 parents and 12 kids. Despite the large number of people things went pretty smooth! I think alot of it had to do with how cool the Teixera's were. Goofing around, making fun of each other... you know the type of stuff that family does when you get together : )


Here are a few images from the Teixeira family photo session.Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: